The Tech Planner

Featured post

USALAMA APP REVIEW

Its agreeable that worst things tend to happen to us when we are alone: Be it health emergencies,  crimes etc. .All these happen to us unex...

Tuesday 12 April 2016

KING'S SPEECH by KING KAKA


Rabbit aka king kaka ampasha shabiki aliyejaribu kumpiganisha kikabila na waimbaji wenzake.shabiki huyu alidhihirisha ukabila huku akimwambia King kaka aache kuimba au kufanya collabo na wasanii wa kabila  Fulani,
Itazame screen shot ya picha hiyo hapa chini.

"When we fuel such Stupid Nonsense culture what do we gain at the end of it all? "
isome speech Yote  hapa chini pia.

"The KING'S SPEECH"
My name is Kennedy Tarriq Ombima, I am Kenyan. nakuwanga na Tabia Flani, when I meet someone I never ask what your tribe is unless sikumoja uropokwe but I will never ask. I remember very well in 2007 just before the elections we were from a gig in Kisumu with Chiwawa thanks to Ade, boarded a new Akamba bus and on the way the bus was stopped several times and the people were bitter and that's when I saw tribalism kwa macho. Tribalism Ended up killing over 1000 people hivyo tu. We Co-Exist in this small growing country of ours, I mean Kuna corruption which we are still fighting, economy iko messed up, employment Ni shida na kadhalika. I mean like many other countries pia wako na shida zao. now some people may not agree with me but hiyo Ni shida yenu. We have over 40 tribes for a reason, in the over 40 we all have our differences, our differences makes us unique.
When we fuel such Stupid Nonsense culture what do we gain at the end of it all? What? More deaths, deaths, killings, wounds that never heal, hatred, and again more deaths. Kwani Ni ngumu aje kukubali kwamba our neighbors are our families. woke up to that message and I was disgusted to the stomach. Ujinga tupu.
I am Kenyan, My Kids are Kenyan, My family is Kenyan, my fans are Kenyan.
Let this STUPID movement called Tribalism end. NOW!!!! And I will continue making music with everyone, for everyone.
THE KING'S SPEECH

Kazi nzuri sana KING !!!

Share:

0 comments:

GET NOTICED

GET NOTICED
PRESENTER ALI. Powered by Blogger.

Author Details

contact us



Translate

Labels