The Tech Planner

Featured post

USALAMA APP REVIEW

Its agreeable that worst things tend to happen to us when we are alone: Be it health emergencies,  crimes etc. .All these happen to us unex...

Tuesday 19 April 2016

WILLY PAUL MSAFI AZUNGUMZIA WIMBO WAKE MPYA NA SAUTISOL


Mwanamziki wa Kenya Willy Paul amezungumzia wimbo wake TAKE IT SLOW ambao amewashirikisha Sautisol.

Leo hii katika post yake ya insta, ameeleza madhumuni ya wimbo huo, kuwaelimisha vijana nchini,dhidi ya kuishi maisha ya kiholela na kujihusisha na mambo yasiyo faa kama dawa za kulevya na mapenzi ya kabla ya ndoa.

Anaeleza zaidi katika post yake hapa chini.

willypaulmsafi:Morning my fellow Kenyans, I just want you to know that the far I've come is because of my heavenly Father. He brought me from nothing to something, and I will forever be under His leadership.
The song TAKE IT SLOW FT SAUTI SOL is an educative song... It talks about our day to day life struggles
We are young and most of us struggle with FORNICATION, DRUGS among others.. Most of us are afraid of being told the truth, I took the risk because I love my country, brothers and my sisters.. We make such mistakes and regret later because no one ever addresses the issues to us.. It's true, the youth are engaging in premarital sex.
JUST TAKE IT SLOW. When the right time comes, everything will flow.. With God by your side, you'll never go wrong. If God is with us, who can be against us?? NO ONE!!!

Share:

0 comments:

GET NOTICED

GET NOTICED
PRESENTER ALI. Powered by Blogger.

Author Details

contact us



Translate

Labels